If your transfer hasn’t been picked up or deposited, you can cancel it and get a refund1. To check your transfer status, go to Track a transfer.
For help on how to cancel, select how you initiated your transfer and then do the following:
Online through our website or app
- Choose a transfer to cancel and then select Show details.
- If your transfer is eligible for cancelation, you’ll see Cancel transfer.
- Select the link and follow the instructions to cancel.
- After your cancelation is processed, we’ll refund1 you the money.
- If you don’t see Cancel transfer and your transfer hasn’t been picked up or deposited, contact Customer Care for help.
In person at an agent location
Visit the same agent location where you started your transfer or any of its branch with the following:
- Your government-issued ID
- The tracking number (MTCN)
Contact Customer Care to cancel your transfer.
After your cancelation is processed, we’ll refund1 you the money within 7 business days.
Note: If your money has already been picked up or deposited, you’ll need to contact Customer Care to check if your transfer can be canceled.