Please be aware of the risk of fraud and phishing, especially during this time, and take extra caution when sending money:
- Don’t send money for loan or credit card fees, customs, or shipping fees.
- Don’t send money to someone you haven’t met in person.
- Be suspicious of businesses without a verified street address.
- Don’t pay for an item or service with a money transfer to an individual.
- Be suspicious about transferring money for charity and ask a representative for an ID.
- Think twice before sharing your financial information.