To change your password, please do the following:
- Log in and go to the Profile at the top right.
- Select Update your password.
- Enter your current password, and then enter your new password.
- Select Save new password.
You can also change your password using the Forgot password link. You just need to do the following:
- Open westernunion.com.
- Select Log in and then select Forgot password.
- Enter your registered email address and select Send me the reset link.
- Select the reset link on your email. You may also need to answer the test questions you had set while creating your profile.
- Enter your new password and select Reset my password.
Note: Your password must contain 8-16 characters, one number, one UPPERCASE, one lowercase. Please do not to include your name or email address in your new password.