westernunion.com or mobile app
You can pay for a money transfer in the US using a credit* or debit card, by making a bank transfer, or with  a wire transfer. You may also start your transfer using the mobile app and pay cash at participating Western Union Agent locations.

Visit a Western Union Agent location to send money using cash or, in some cases, a debit card.

Telephone Money Transfer
Transfer money by phone, using a credit* or debit card, by calling the Telephone Money Transfer hotline at 1-800-CALL-CASH (1800-225-5227), for transfers sent within the US.

* Card issuer cash advance fee and associated interest charges may apply. Use a debit card to avoid these fees and charges.