To reset your password on the web or mobile app:
- Go to the Log In page and select “Forgot Password.”
- Enter the email address for your Western Union profile to get a password reset email sent to you.
- Check your email from Western Union containing the link to reset your password. Note: If you can’t see the email, be sure to check your junk or spam folder.
- Follow the instructions in the email.
Use your new password the next time you log in to your Western Union or My WU profile.
- 8-16 characters long
- One uppercase letter
- One lowercase letter
- One number or special character
- Cannot include your name or email
If you want to learn how to change your password, please see this FAQ.
If you forgot your email or username, please see related article.