- Rewards program overview
- Benefits of My WU membership
- Enrolling in the My WU loyalty program
Rewards program overview
To thank you when you choose Western Union and because we continue to earn your business, we have created our My WU loyalty program. To learn how My WU works, take a look at this short video:
Learn more about My WU and our special offers by going to: www.wu.com/mywu/us.
Benefits of My WU membership
With My WU membership you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Earn points when sending qualifying transfers that can be redeemed in exchange for transfer fee discounts1.
- Redeem your My WU points toward limited offers from our partners.
- Receive exclusive promotions and offers.
Enrolling in My WU loyalty program
There are 2 ways to enroll in the My WU loyalty program.
- You can register in person at an agent location. Your My WU number will be printed at the top of your receipt.
¹ Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees, foreign exchange rates, and taxes may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Fee reductions apply only to the Western Union® transfer fee for a single Western Union Money Transfer® or Quick Collect® transaction. Excludes all other services, including without limitation, online bill payments, and money transfers via social/chat applications. Points used will not be reversible and if amount of transfer fee is less than redeemed discount, no cash, credit or refund will be provided. Western Union reserves the right to offer promotional discounts that cannot be combined with My WU℠ fee reductions.